The District offers a choice of five medical plans through our membership in Self-Insured Schools of California (SISC). For full-time employees who want to waive medical insurance, the District also offers the Waiver of Anchor Bronze Enrollment (WABE).
Click here for the monthly premium rates.
These rates are for Contract Faculty, Classified and Management employees during the plan year October 1, 2023 to September 30, 2024.
For employees working less than full-time, the monthly premium will be pro-rated. Please use the calculator in the Open Enrollment email or contact Christie Colón at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the links below to view the Benefit Summaries of the five medical plans:
- Kaiser Permanente HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Deductible plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA). This is a HMO deductible plan.
- Blue Shield of California HMO
- Blue Shield of California PPO
- Blue Shield of California PPO Deductible plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA). This is a PPO deductible plan.
There are limitations depending on where you live:
· If you live outside of California, the Blue Shield PPO plans are the only plans you’d be eligible to enroll in since they are available in every state.
· Kaiser operates by region, so if you live outside of the San Francisco Bay Area, then you are not eligible to be enrolled in the District’s Kaiser plans. SRJC is part of the Kaiser Bay Area/Northern California region and is not part of the Southern California Kaiser region. SRJC is also not a part of the Kaiser regions in other states.
· Blue Shield HMO is only available in California.