Please review the Online Employment Application Guide and the Frequently Asked Questions for detailed instructions on how to apply for a current position/pool.
You can also contact schooljobs.com customer service at 855-524-5627.
What web browser should I use?
To make sure you have the best experience possible, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of one of the following browsers: Internet Explore, Firefox, Chrome
New applicants will need to create an account with schooljobs.com to create their application to apply for openings.
If you have already created an account and built an application in our system, to apply for a specific job opening:
1) Click the job posting;
2) Click Apply on the posting;
3) Log in with your username and password;
4) Click the Job Title link (above 'Create Application button') to complete the rest of the application process.
To check your status on an existing application:
Click Create/Manage Application in the left navigation menu. Log in with your username and password. The position/pool (s) for which you have applied will display on your screen.
1. If you applied for a position/pool with Santa Rosa Junior College before August 1, 2014, you MUST have a NEOED account in order to apply for employment opportunities. We are no longer accepting paper employment applications. If you previously submitted an application to any of our part-time temporary faculty pools, you will need to complete an application and attachments in our new system in order to remain an active applicant to that pool.
2. Please remember to read the full job announcement in order to ensure that you submit any additional documents required that have not been automatically prompted.
3. Incomplete applications will not be considered. It is important that your application show all the relevant education and experience you possess and that you attach all of the required application documents listed in the job posting.
- When adding attachments (e.g., Cover Letter, Resume, Diversity Statement, Transcripts), only MS Word and PDF will be accepted.
4. If Santa Rosa Junior College is not currently recruiting for any positions of interest, please click on the "INTEREST NOTIFICATIONS" link under the Employment Opportunities section to receive automatic notification of future job openings.