Additional SISC Plan Benefits for Kaiser Members
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO SHOWCASING SISC PLAN FEATURES AND MEMBER BENEFITS
These benefits are available through SRJC's membership in Self-Insured Schools of California (SISC).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): employees and everyone in their household can access free resources
for help with personal concerns--emotional, marital, financial, interpersonal addiction and recovery, legal, stress, and more. Up to 6 free visits per topic.
EAP offers 24 hours, 7 day a week access to licensed mental health professionals. The EAP website also includes some wellness articles and resources for employees besides just access to providers.
And employees can also take a quick survey about emotional well-being that will provide resources and allow them to enroll in FREE programs like the Stress, Anxiety & Worry Program, The Depression Program, the Resilience Program, etc.
Click here for your Kaiser My Health Manager - your one-stop resource for managing your care online.
- Want a second opinion? All SISC members can consult with a Teledoc physician to obtain an expert medical opinion and an optimal treatment plan at no cost. Teladoc will collect all relevant medical records, retest pathology, engage leading experts, complete and review an expert report with the member, and answer any questions they may have.
- Learn to Live: Employees and everyone in their household can access free emotional well-being tools and resources online and via app. Members receive personalized, one-on-one coaching, live and on-demand webinars, and digital tools to effectively manage stress, depression, anxiety, substance use and sleep issues.
- You can also get a wellness coach with phone appointments here.
- Here are some of the self-care apps free to Kaiser members:
- Calm – app for sleep and meditation designed to help lower stress, anxiety and more.
- Ginger – emotional support coach
- myStrength – build a personalized plan to strengthen your emotional health
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED ASSISTANCE WITH THESE DOCUMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES AT 707-527-4304.